A Spicy delicious and tasty Brinjal Chutney or Pickle is heart loving recipe for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. This chutney is yummy with white rice Chapathi. You should definitely try it to impress your beloved ones by this special dish when they fed up with regular curries. This recipe is even quick to cook ,so it’s best choice of the bachelors. Here you go for the 12 simple steps to prepare quick mouthwatering dish TASTY BRINJAL CHUTNEY OR PICKLE . Don’t miss to try it now.
Get Ready with Ingredients:
3 Slitted Chillies
5 to 6 garlic pods
1) Take pan and pour some oil
2) Add Soaked Brinjal and 3 slitted chillies and fry it
3) Close the lid and cook for 2 minutes
4) Add salt to taste and cook. After Brinjal comes soft switch off the flame and add 5 to 6 garlic pods
5) Separate chillies and garlic pods to a bowl. To this add small amount of Jaggery
6) Add tamarind juice
7) Transfer it into grindstone and add some salt
8) Add some more tamarind juice
9) Now Add fried Brinjal to this
10) Make it into coarsely paste
11) To this we can add chopped onions for good taste and grind well.
12) Transfer it to bowl and temper to it
Look for more tasty and yummy recipe and impress your beloved ones with your mouth watering dishes.